Complete Estate Sale Services
What We Do
- Free in-home consultation, where we assess your estate sale needs.
Set sale dates, we offer 2 to 4 day sales.
- Photograph estate sale items with detailed descriptions.
- Set up marketing (internet and print advertising, social media sites, including Busy Bee’s large personal email list).
- Set up includes professional organizing, research and fair market pricing.
- Acquire all permits for the sale and signage.
- Sale Days: workers will be assigned to specific posts to assure all items are secure and customers are assisted.
- After the sale we will make arrangements to either help with consignment, donate to favorite charity, liquidate or move to another location.
- For your valuables such as gold, jewelry, guns or any Hi-end estate sales security can be provide.
Each sale will run a little different since each person is unique. We have broken out our process so that you can see what we do at each step. Keep in mind that these are high points and we may have a little variance for yours.
Before Your Sale
- Free in-home consultation: We meet with you and your family to evaluate the contents. We understand this can be a stressful, emotional time and we will be sensitive to your needs. We will do our best to create and conduct the most successful sale for you and your family.
- Go through the details of the sale from beginning to end: Before, during and after the sale.
- Contract: Details and procedure of holding the sale, signage of contract. There are no up front payments required for any of our services.
- Sale Dates: Dates are determined by the amount of items and where you home is located.
- Set-Up: Our team of professionals come in; organize, display, clean, research and price all items. We provide tables, displays, jewelry stands, clothing racks and descriptive signs for valuables. The set up fee is based on an individual basis, the more prepared prior to set up, the lessor fee will be deducted out of the estate proceeds at the end of the sale.
- Advertise: The success of each sale is based on 4 key components, these include: 1-contents, 2-staging, 3-location, 4-advertising. Our advertising team has developed 8 means of marketing to drive buyers to your sale including 5 web sites, classified ads, email blast (from our growing mailing list), Facebook, local paper including sale description and extensive at amount of pictures driving customers to your sale. During the sale we place signage throughout the home; percentage pricing, more in garage, downstairs, outside, even do not enters. We also put signage in and around the neighborhood to direct buyers to the sale. Our bright yellow Busy Bee van will be parked in the driveway for the perfect advertising location of your sale. Within our network of buyers we have a list of collectors we contact. We also utilize eBay and Amazon for your more unique valuables.
During Your Sale
- We provide the necessary amount of workers for each sale to provide help, security and help with protection of your property.
- We provide purchasing power including accepting all major credit cards, checks w/id and cash.
- At the end of each day we reorganize and make sure are items are in place for the next day.
After Your Sale
- After the Sale: We remove all display items, remove all signs and assist you with any items remaining.
- Remaining Items: Several options are available after the end of the sale including donation, buy out, consignment, disposal or keep your items.
- Cleaning: If your home needs cleaned we have a team which can be contracted to meet any need.
- Payment: We will meet with you within 10 business days for payment and receipts from the sale. This 10 day period will allow all funds to clear.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final, No Returns or Exchanges
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover & Checks w/ID up to $200 upon approval.
- Please Bring Help To Load Large Items, Not Responsible for Accidents.
- *All items must be out of the home by the end of the sale.
- Dealer? Decorator? You MUST bring and SUBMIT a copy of your current and valid tax exemption permit, else sales tax (the city of sale) will be charged during check-out. No exceptions.
Ready to Take the Sting Out?
Our team is here to help you make your next estate sale a big success.